The Outdoor Plus Sonoma Concrete Fire Pit
+0% Tax +Free Shipping (Ex. Apply)
🏆 Authorized The Outdoor Plus Dealer
💵 Lowest Prices Guaranteed
📞 Questions? Call Us +1 (725) 777-4544
The Outdoor Plus Sonoma Concrete Fire Pit is a half-moon bowl reminiscent of Native American pottery. Its the perfect piece to pay homage to this country's ancestral heritage and those who inhabited these lands before us.
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn the unit on and off with the flick of a switch (or Remote Control - sold separately), and will re-ignite automatically if the flame blows out.
- Dimensions: Upper End Diameter: 38", Base Diameter: 17.5", Height: 25", Burn Area Diameter: 32" x 2".
- Weight: 295 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Holds 100 lbs. of Fire Glass.
Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 3-4 weeks. All Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Pit Cover - Weatherproof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Pit clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.