Mr. Steam Steam@Home® 3kW Steam Bath Generator at 240V
Steam@Home® is a smaller, affordable configuration with the same luxury experience. Just big enough to fit everything you want in a steam shower. Invigorate and revitalize every day in a personal steam bath right in your own home. Whether remodeling a bathroom, building a new home or simply retrofitting an existing shower, a Steam@Home® steam bath can transform most bathrooms into a personal wellness spa.
The Steam at Home generator package comes complete with a steam generator, a polished chrome steam outlet head with acrylic shield, chrome SteamStart control, durable electronic components, and a variety of other noteworthy features.
The Mr. Steam SAH3000 generator is constructed of durable stainless steel throughout for years of safe, reliable, and maintenance-free operation. The steam unit is equipped with a built-in drain valve for added safety.
Mr. Steam Steam at Home generators use less than one gallon of water during a 20-minute bathing session, making them both economical and ecofriendly.
When engineering this product, Mr. Steam focused on providing homeowners with a reliable and consistent steam bathing experience. This all-in-one steam shower unit provides all the necessary components to create a luxury steam shower at an affordable price.
The compact Steam@Home 3000 generator fits conveniently out of sight, making it the perfect option for starter homes, guest baths, and smaller residential steam rooms. The unit can be installed up to 60 feet away from the steam shower, in closets, vanities, and other similar locations.
The Steam at Home 3000 3kW steam bath generator is available in either 208V (SAH3000B1) or 240V (SAH3000C1), single-phase (1PH) configurations.
The Mr. Steam SAH3000 steam generator carries a limited lifetime warranty and is fully serviceable. Mr. Steam generators are UL listed in the USA and Canada for your safety.
All Mr. Steam generators are designed and constructed in the USA.
- 3.0KW Steam bath generator
- SteamStart surface-mounted control, 1-1/2” diameter, 1/8” deep
- 3-Pin Control cable, 30’ long, hard-wired to control with plug-in connector
- Cool-to-the-Touch steamhead, 1/2” NPT, 3-1/16” diameter, 1-13/16” deep
- Acrylic shield, 4-3/8" diameter, 1/2" deep
- RTV silicone sealant, .5 ounce tube
- Installation and operation manual
- Limited warranty
- Unitized stainless steel reservoir
- Durable electronic components
- Electronic water-level control system
- Stainless steel design inside and out
- Low voltage safety control circuits
- Built in 24-volt circuit
- ASME safety valve
- Full port drain valve
- UL/CSA/CE listed
- On/Off operation
- 20-Minute run cycle non-adjustable
- Low profile
- Polished Chrome trim
- Inside/outside the steam/shower enclosure installation
- Low voltage operation
- Quieter operation
- Integral reservoir for a scented steam bath
- Low profile and sleek design
- Polished Chrome finish
- Clear Lexan construction, 1/8” thick, transparent look
- Measures 4-3/8" in diameter and is 1/2" deep
- Integral, 1-5/8” diameter mounting hole
|Maximum Adjusted Cubic Feet
|Kilowatt Rating (KW)
|| 3.0 KW
|| 25 lbs
|| (refer to Electrical chart)
|Water Supply Connection
|| 3/8" NPT
|Generator Steam Line Connection
|| 3/8" NPT
|Steam Head Connection
|| 1/2" NPT
|| 1/4" NPT
|Safety Relief Valve Connection
|| 3/4" NPT
|Safety Relief Valve PSIG
|| 15 PSIG
|Control "Rough In" Cut Out
|| 7/8" Diameter
|Generator Control Connection
|| 3-Pin, Plug-In Connector
|Generator Control Cable
|| 30', 3 Conductor, 24 AWG, Shielded Cable
|| 20 minutes