VersaClimber SRM Sport Rehab Model
+0% Tax +Free Shipping (Ex. Apply)
🏆 Authorized VersaClimber Dealer
💵 Lowest Prices Guaranteed
📞 Questions? Call Us +1 (725) 777-4544
VersaClimber SRM Sport Rehab Model Climbing Machine
The SRM Rehab Model VersaClimber is a total body, closed chain, rehabilitation exercise machine. It utilizes one of the most natural and intensity selective muscular activities to which the body can be subjected. The SRM is fully adjustable to fit the height, weight and length of all types of athletes and patients. Total body vertical climbing exercise and rehabilitation routines have been developed to provide a continuous arm and leg action in a seated or standing position, using a wide selection of stroke lengths, stroke rates, and resistance levels. Using the adjustable seat mount, VersaClimber allows patient to progress from non to partial to full weight bearing, full body exercise. SRM comes standard with Contra-Lateral Movement Pattern climb pattern.
The ideas for the Rehab VersaClimber are the results of working closely with clinicians, sports trainers, health care practitioners, therapists, the disabled and others who have a special interest in improved rehabilitation therapy.
VersaClimber SRM Features
- Seated Leg/Arm Exercise - Seat Provides sit down exercise routine–push and pull with the arms, legs, or arms and legs combined.
- Non to Partial to Full Weight Bearing - The users partial or full weight can be supported by the seat while pedaling. Seated Leg Isolator Pegs and straps safely and comfortably isolate one or both legs. Click the link below to learn more about Rehab applications on the SRM
- Limit Range of Motion - Orthopedic travel stops are used to limit the range of motion of injured limb. Isolate One or Both Arms
- Running Hand Grips Grips - Two different sets of handles (running and straight) are included with the Sports Rehab Model VersaClimber. They are used primarily for upper extremity work. A push pull motion promotes the efficient use of flexors and extensors of the arms. Running Hand Grips Grips Allow Movement In Radial And Ulnar Deviation. Patients who have difficulty with pronation and supination can grasp the neutral hand grips with less discomfort. Hand movement is limited to radial and ulnar deviation.
- The Standard Straight Hand Grips - The Standard Straight Hand Grips Provide a variety of hand positions which accommodate exercises for the arms, shoulders, chest and back. The patient can actively push or pull with one or both arms as well as move one or both arms passively in a controlled range of motion. One or both arms can be totally immobilized when required. Both styles of handgrips, standard and running, are vertically adjustable and can be used in the seated or standing positions.
- Heart Rate Monitoring Mode - Heart rate can be easily monitored by using two methods. Patients can use their personal Polar (or other compatible) watch or chest strap to transmit their heart rate signal to the monitor. Target heart rate is then programmed into the computer and the work intensity is determined based on the user’s heart rate. Work intensity, adjusted at 30 second intervals, provides for a prudent warm up and a controlled workout, in the proper heart rate training zone for Phase II and Phase III cardiac rehabilitation therapy. Patients capable of generating two or more METS can start in the seated position, then progress through the higher energy requirements of stepping and total body climbing.
Major Muscle Groups
The VersaClimber is unique in that it allows you to simply hold the hand rails and use as a traditional club stepper or a total body climber the choice is up to you.
While treadmills, steppers, bikes and ellipticals work primarily the lower body, the VersaClimber is dynamic in that it provides a more complete "true" upper and lower body exercise–all in one.
Saves Floor Space
The home model VersaClimber doesn’t take up a lot of floor space, unlike treadmills andellipticals, it only requires 43" x 50" of floor; That's it for a true total body workout. With its small foot print and total body results the VersaClimber is your choice for home training.
The VersaClimber is a zero impact, non traumatic machine. There is no pounding on knees and joints.
The display module provides time, distance, calories, imperial, metric, feet per minute, virtual opponents and land marks to select.
Smooth & Quiet
It’s so smooth and quiet you can use it while others are reading or watching T.V. in the same room. This is made possible by its plastic coated cable for a virtually silent operation.