TheraSauna® warrants the craftsmanship and quality of their saunas for life (original buyer only). Actual components & internal parts have limited warranties. These saunas are made for indoor use only, and operating them outdoors voids the warranty. This is a summary of the TheraSauna® based on our understanding of it, but see the warranty in the owner's manual for full details.
TheraSauna 4 Person Infrared Sauna
+0% Tax +Free Shipping (Ex. Apply)
🏆 Authorized TheraSauna Dealer
💵 Lowest Prices Guaranteed
📞 Questions? Call Us +1 (725) 777-4544
TheraSauna 4 Person Infrared Sauna
The only FAR infrared sauna in the world with a patented on-board computer system for constant infrared emission. TheraSauna uses proprietary, high glass-content, solid-ceramic TheraMitters at the proper watt/density for deep body penetration to induce profuse sweating and thereby detoxifying the human body. Solid ceramic heaters have a 96% radiant efficiency rating.
The TheraSauna® 4-Person TS8454 sauna kit is made of beautiful, non-toxic Aspen wood and is truly built to last a lifetime!
The only FAR infrared sauna in the world with a patented on-board computer system for constant infrared emission. TheraSauna® uses proprietary, high glass-content, solid-ceramic TheraMitters™ at the proper watt/density for deep body penetration to induce profuse sweating and thereby detoxifying the human body. Solid ceramic heaters have a 96% radiant efficiency rating. TheraSauna® full spectrum far infrared saunas are made in the U.S.A. with the patented control system that allows for complete control and the ability to consistently reach the desired far-infrared micron level of 9.4.
- Patented StableHeat™ technology helps create the most constant and beneficial levels of far infrared
- TheraSauna® is the only company to use Aspen hardwood, which is non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Our far infrared saunas utilize high glass content solid ceramic TheraMitters™ that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications to provide the best and most beneficial levels of infrared
- Micron Power Select™ allows you to vary the infrared output from each TheraMitter™ zone and control the infrared micron range during your sauna session
- TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas meets the electrical requirements to be ETL and CE certified in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas emits very low levels of EMF, compared to the high levels of EMF produced by saunas using less efficient carbon fiber materials and rod TheraMitters™.
- TheraSauna®'s parent company, QCA Spas, is the only certified American manufacturer of far infrared saunas and has been in business since 1966
- Made of Grade #1 Aspen Hardwood, which is non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Ergonomic, Contoured Backrest
- Reversible Bench (Flat & Curved)
- Smoke Glass Door with Two Front Windows, Two Side Windows, and TheraSauna® Logo
- Very low levels of EMF
- Bolt Together Design
- Motion-Sensor Exterior Lighting
- Ambient Sound Therapy
- Can fit 4 people comfortably
- Dimensions: 86.75" W x 52" D x 78" H
- Country of Manufacture: USA
- Manufacturer: TheraSauna
- Electrical: Plugs into 120 Volt / 20 Amp Outlet
- Watts: 2016 watts
- Exterior: Warm Mahogany Clear Seal Finish or Natural Aspen Finish
- Interior: Tongue & Groove Interior
- Light: Elegant, Dimmable Sconce Light, 60 Watt Bulb
- System: Patented StableHeat System™
- Vent: Ceiling Vent
- Meets/Exceeds ETL and CE safety requirements in USA, Canada, and Europe
- Wood: Non-toxic Aspen Wood
- Heaters: 12 Solid Ceramic TheraMitters
- Backrest: Ergonomic, Contoured Backrest
- Bench: Reversible Bench (Flat & Curved)
- Door: Smoke Glass Door with Two Front Windows, Two Side Windows, and TheraSauna® Logo
- EMF: Very low levels of EMF