Prism Light Red Light Therapy Pad
+0% Tax +Free Shipping (Ex. Apply)
🏆 Authorized Prism Light Pod Dealer
💵 Lowest Prices Guaranteed
📞 Questions? Call Us +1 (725) 777-4544
Prism Light Red Light Therapy Pad
The Most Adaptable, Portable & Affordable Full-Body Red Light Pad.
The Prism Light Pad is a versatile, portable, and cost-effective red light therapy device for the entire body. When two pads are purchased, it is the only light pad that can be used lying down and provides 360-degree red light therapy.
- Largest whole body red light pad in the industry at 72”L x 36”W
- Only red light pad that you can lay on/or cover with while laying on massage table or in bed and delivers 360 degrees of whole-body red light therapy when you purchase two pads
- Includes a durable clear plastic cover that’s easy to disinfect with a spray or wipes
- Includes a 1-year limited warranty
- Rolls-up for minimum storage and easy transportation
- Includes a sturdy carrying case for maximum portability & weighs approximately 6 lbs
- Carry it onto an airplane and store it in the overhead compartment
- It’s the most affordable whole-body red light pad at an MSRP of $12,995 USD or $25,495 when two pads are purchased together for full 360 degree whole-body treatments
- Contact us for professional pricing
- Includes more than 2,200 660nm red and 850nm near-infrared industrial LEDs
- Delivers 50 mw/cm2 of irradiance for deep mitochondrial wellness with LEDs closest to the skin
- Supports standard 110V domestic and 220V international (international electrical adapter not included)
- Includes optimized and automated 30-minute sessions
- Has Prism’s unique “One-Button” operation and takes less than 5 minutes to set-up the pad
Shipping & Warranty Policies
Manufacturing lead-time is 1-2 weeks for the Prism Light Pad.
Prism Light Pad: Prism Light Pod warrants that the Goods shall be free of substantial defects in
material and workmanship and in conformance with industry standards. Purchase of the Prism Light
Pad includes a one-year return-to-factory limited warranty maximum one replacement during
warranty period that includes 8am by 5pm MT Monday-Friday manufacturer phone support. Warranty is effective as long as the Light Pad use satisfies normal wear and tear, provided that the product was not abused, taken apart, nor damaged by the buyer and/or its patients. The Buyer will pay for shipping the
defective and returned product back to Prism Light Pod via FEDEX or UPS with tracking and
sign-off receipt by Prism Light Pod. Prism Light Pod will inspect the product for usage damage,
troubleshoot, repair or replace the product at Prism Light Pod’s sole discretion. Prism Light Pod
reserves the right to change the cost and terms for its warranty on the Prism Light Pad’s support
& replacement program.
Prism Light Pod: Prism Light Pod warrants that the Goods shall be free of substantive defects in
material and workmanship and in conformance with industry standards. Purchase of the Prism
Light Pod includes a five-year warranty on the frame and two-year warranty on electronic parts
that includes 8am by 5pm MT Monday-Friday phone support and 48-hour remote technical
support on a best effort basis as determined by Prism Light Pod. Full warranty includes all parts
included at no additional cost to the buyer as long as the light pod use satisfies normal wear and
tear, provided that the system was not abused, taken apart by non-Prism Light Pod engineers,
nor damaged by the buyer and/or its patients. The Buyer will assist with repairs and local parts
installation with phone and video support from Prism Light Pod. Per-incident support & repair
service is provided once the warranty is expired. Prism Light Pod will quote the Buyer the cost of
parts and the remote or onsite repair including travel, lodging, time and materials on a
per-incident basis if the Buyer requests onsite support by Prism Light Pod. Prism Light Pod’s
hourly labor rate is $180 per hour for onsite support. Remote or onsite repair services will be
scheduled on a best-effort basis by the manufacturer. Prism Light Pod reserves the right to change the
cost and terms for its warranty per-incident support & repair program.
No returns are accepted. We believe in the quality of our products and a strong warranty policy to ensure customer satisfaction.
Red light therapy has a long history, dating back to the 1970s when NASA used it to keep astronauts healthy in space. Several prestigious medical research institutions, including Harvard, MIT, Tufts, and Wisconsin University, have investigated the therapeutic benefits of red light therapy, which is said to improve cellular function. Over 3,000 studies and articles published by the National Institute of Health have validated the effectiveness of red light therapy in treating a variety of health issues in both humans and animals.
Prior to the mid-2000s, red light therapy was only available via handheld devices. Prism Light Pod was one of the early companies to develop full-body red light therapy systems, also known as photobiomodulation (PBM) systems.