FreeRider USA GDX All-Terrain Mobility Scooter
+0% Tax +Free Shipping (Ex. Apply)
🏆 Authorized FreeRider Dealer
💵 Lowest Prices Guaranteed
📞 Questions? Call Us +1 (725) 777-4544
GDX All-Terrain Mobility Scooter by FreeRider
Are you looking for one of best heavy duty power wheelchairs in its class? How about a high ground clearance, fast top speed, and long battery range? Well, you have found arguably one of the best heavy duty scooters on the market, the Freerider GDX. The typical mobility scooter is not made to handle the off road terrain. However, The GDX scooter is designed to free you from the confines of what an ordinary mobility scooter can do and allows you to experience what outdoor terrain really is.
COMFORTABLE LENGTH AND SIZE:
Compared to most other bariatric mobility scooters, the Freerider GDX is designed with a more spacious design in width and length. The greater length lets you outstretch your knees and elbows for safer and a more comfortable driving position. So if you are taller person, this scooter would be good choice.
LARGE TIRES & FULL SUSPENSION:
Safe on any just about any terrain, the GDX All-Terrain Scooter is enabled with 4 large 13” pneumatic tires that grip the ground for optimal stability and traction. This mobility scooter one that was built for durability. It comes with an enhanced full suspension system on both the front and rear of the scooter giving you one of the smoothest rides out there. Your time outdoors will never be the same!
LONG BATTERY RANGE & FAST SPEED:
This Freerider All-Terrain Mobility Scooter has a total weight capacity of 500 lbs and when choosing the upgraded battery, offers an impressive battery range of 55 miles on a single charge! With that type of range, power, weight capacity, and suspension, this scooter ensures that rough terrain is tackled with ease. With all the dependability required for everyday use, the FreeRider GDX is the perfect choice for travelling further, experiencing more and enjoying complete independence.
FULL LIGHTING PACKAGE:
Whether you’re heading out for a ride at dusk or after dark, the FreeRider GDX's powerful lighting system will help illuminate your way to your destination. With an advanced headlight assembly, front and rear turn signals, an array of accent lighting, brake lights and flashing tail lights, you can be confident that others will see you coming.
ULTRA COMFORTABLE CAPTAINS SEAT:
Naturally, on a mobility scooter that has such a substantial range, comfort is essential. The FreeRider GDX 4 Wheel Scooter is among one of the most most comfortable mobility scooters in its class and features an updated captain’s seat that adjusts to a variety of angles and slides or swivels for ease in getting in and getting out of the vehicle. Nothing has been overlooked in the design of this scooter.
Benefits & Features
- Delta Tiller With Angle Adjustment Capabilities
- Regenerative Electromechanical Braking System
- Front and Rear Suspension System for an Ultimately Smooth Ride
- 79 AGM Battery with Optional 110 AH Battery
- Fully Padded, Heavy Duty Armrests for Ideal Comfort
- 4 - `3” Pneumatic All-Terrain Tires
- 29” Width, 60” Length
- Speed Capabilities up to 9.6 mph
- Impressive Ground Clearance of 6.4”
- Turning Radius of 80”
- Overall Range of Up To 55 Miles When Enabled with 110 AH Battery
- Weight Capacity of Up to 500 lbs.
- Swivel and Slide Captain’s Chair
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Turning Radius: 80 inches
- Top Speed: Up to 9.6 mph
- Ground Clearance: 6.4 inches
- Range: Up to 55 miles
- Overall Width: 29 inches
- Overall Length: 60 inches
- Front Tires: 13" Pneumatic Tire
- Rear Tires: 13" Pneumatic Tire
- Overall Weight: 237 lbs (Without Battery)
- Seat Type: Swivel Captain Seat with Slider and Adjustable Angle
- Steering Type: Delta Tiller
- Tiller Type: Angle Adjustable
- Suspension System: Front and Rear
- Battery Type: 79 AGM Battery; Optional 110 AH Battery
- Braking System: Regenerative, Electromechanical
- Off-board Charger: 8A
- Charger Ports on the Tiller: Yes
- Front Baskets: 2
- Rear Mirrors: 2
- 2-year limited on Electronics
- 2-Year limited on Drivetrain
- 13-months on AGM battery