FreeRider USA FR168-4S II 4 Wheel Bariatric Scooter
+0% Tax +Free Shipping (Ex. Apply)
🏆 Authorized FreeRider Dealer
💵 Lowest Prices Guaranteed
📞 Questions? Call Us +1 (725) 777-4544
FR168-4S 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter by FreeRider USA
Do you want a durable and reliable midsized 4-wheel scooter you can drive inside and outside? The FreeRider USA FR168-4S II 4-Wheel Scooter is a bariatric scooter that will take you anywhere you need to go. If you want color customization, the FR168-4S scooter is available in red, blue, silver, or grey.
Bariatric 4-Wheel Scooter
The FreeRider USA FR168-4S II 4-Wheel Scooter for sale is an excellent bariatric scooter. This mid-sized scooter has an amble floorboard and a weight capacity of 460 lbs. The scooter is powered by 2 33AH or 50AH batteries that can take you 20 miles in a single charge. And the FR168-4S has a top speed of 5 miles per hour.
Perfect for Outdoor Riding
This FreeRider USA bariatric mobility scooter has rear wheel drive that keeps you stable on varied terrain. You’ll be able to travel across grass, pavement, and even in light snow. And with an incline range of 6 degrees, the scooter is safe to drive on uneven ground. Full front and rear shock absorbers also provide comfort during your outdoor adventures.
PU Non-Scuffing Tires
The FR168-4S has heavy-duty solid tires mounted with silver hubcaps. These 10-inch PU tires can’t get a flat, so you’ll never be stranded without wheels. This scooter even has front and rear bumpers to protect the scooter wherever you go. The tires are non-scuffing and won’t leave marks on the indoor floors.
Fantastic Lighting Package
The FR168-4S II 4-Wheel heavy duty mobility scooter has a unique lighting package designed to keep you safe during the day and the night. A powerful headlight will light up the path in front of you, and rear lights let others know you’re there.
The headlight is easy to adjust, so if you change the angle of the tiller for more comfortable driving, you can quickly adjust the light to shine it directly on the path ahead. Amber side reflectors and directional indicator lights make it easy to see this scooter even during evening driving.
FreeRider USA makes quality mobility scooters that are easy to operate. The adjustable wraparound tiller is perfect for riders with limited mobility or joint pain. The scooter is controlled with a lever and button system rather than a throttle. This means you can use your fingers to control the scooter rather than your wrists. The charging port is also on the tiller for easy charging.
FreeRider USA Comfortable Seat
The FR168-4S II mobility scooter has a thickly padded 20-inch seat with easy height adjustment. The seat also has 360-degree rotation! You’ll be able to turn the seat to easily reach items around you, sit comfortably at a table, or get on and off the scooter with ease.
Benefits & Features
- Mid-Size Mobility Scooter
- 20" Foldable Compact Seat
- Rear-view mirror
- Battery range of 20 miles
- Top speed of 5 mph
- Front and rear lighting
- Turning indicators for safer travel in dimmed conditions.
- PU non-scuffing tires.
- State-of-art, microprocessor-based motor controller.
- Seat offers height adjustment,360 degree rotation, and flip-up armrests for optimal user comfort.
- Adjustable tiller for maximum comfort.
- Headlight and taillight for added safety.
- Easily accessible charger port and circuit breaker.
- Longer Length and Wider Width for roomy space to you knees and elbows
- Delta Tiller for riding without soreness for a long time
- Thicker Memory Cushion-like Seat
- Fully Suspension for reducing unnecessary bouncing.
- Waterproof buttons protection.
- Stainless front and rear bumpers.
- Flat free tires.
- Length: 48 inches
- Width: 28 inches
- Weight Capacity: 460 lbs.
- Weight (Scooter): 146.7 lbs
- Weight (Scooter & Batteries): 214.9 lbs
- Battery: 2x 50AH Lead Acid
- Battery Charger: 4-amp off-board charger
- Range: 20 miles
- Ground Clearance: 2.6 inches
- Turning Radius: 53.25 inches
- Max Incline: 6°
- Wheels/Tires: Front & Rear - 10" PU Flat Free
- Drive System: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle, rear-wheel drive
- Suspension: Front & rear shock absorber
- Standard Colors: Red and Gray
3 Years Structural Frame: Luggie Scooter, Freerider Healthcare warranties the frame of its Mobility Scooters under normal use for a period of 3 Years (36 months).
1 Year Motor, Transaxle, Brake Assembly, Electrical Components: Luggie Scooter, Inc., Freerider Healthcare warranties the Motor/Transaxle/Brake and Electronics of the Mobility Scooters, under normal use for a period of 1 Year (12 months).
1 Year Lithium Batteries: Luggie Scooter, Inc., Freerider Healthcare warranties the lithium batteries of the Mobility Scooters, under normal use for the period of 1 Year (12 month).
30 Days Limited Warranty on All Plastic Parts: Luggie Scooter Inc., Freerider Healthcare warranties all plastic parts (Tiller Clamp, Chassis Hooks, Trigger, Tiller Lever, etc., Excluding all electrical parts and the motor ) of the Mobility Scooters, under normal use for a period of 30 days.